 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 376
Re: Columbus Gathering Sunday 10-28-01 Hilliard Library
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.org.us.bloc
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 13:28:54 GMT

Geoff and I will be there.  I haven't gotten ahold of Jason, but I still
hope to bring him.  I will bring my unpainted tables, and Geoff might bring
the 2 Harry Potter sets he got for his birthday last week.  I won't be
bringing any Lego creations, but Geoff might.  It depends on his homework
supply. Thanks, Joel, for setting this up!

Carolyn Cheney

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Joel Jacobsen writes:
Well, I've gone ahead and filled out the offical paperwork for the meeting
room at the Hilliard Library. Directions are at the bottom:

We're booked for Sunday 10-28 -- that's 1 week away, now.