 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 379
Re: Columbus Gathering Sunday 10-28-01 Hilliard Library
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.org.us.bloc
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 13:55:45 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Greg Majewski writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Joel Jacobsen writes:
Well, I've gone ahead and filled out the offical paperwork for the meeting
room at the Hilliard Library.

Sounds great! I usually can't attend AFOL gatherings because I can't really
travel too far (I'm only 17), but the library is about 1 mile from my house.
I will most likely be there. Thanks for setting everything up. Now I'll have
to book it and get building so I have cool stuff that I can bring.

Greg Majewski

Great! I'm looking forward to meeting you. :)

If ever you can make it to a meeting but need a ride -- I live just south of
70 off Rome Hilliard so it wouldn't be a problem to swing by and pick you up
before heading to a gathering. Consider it a standing offer. :)

Joel J