 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 362
Re: Tables
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 18:35:54 GMT

I cannot build until after Sunday the 16th, so shall we try for Sunday,
October 7 around noon or 1pm?  I don't know how people want to deal with
ownership and paying for wood.  As a trial, what I will do unless another
plan is adopted, I will pay for one sheet's worth of tables, a rectanglar
and a square, which I will keep and loan out to any Columbus Lego person.

Carolyn Cheney