 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 357
Re: Tables
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 19:51:48 GMT

I'm willing to do the table building after Sept 16.  I priced the lumber at
Sutherlands, which is not where we should buy it (not the greatest quality),
but I figured the prices couldn't be too off, and it was convenient.  The
price is for the thinner plywood.  If anyone wants to offer an opinion as to
it the increased rigidity is worth the extra weight, please do.
So how and when are we going to do this?  Anyone interested please post that
you are, and when you can.

Carolyn Cheney

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Michael Huffman writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Michael Huffman writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Carolyn Cheney writes:

I priced wood this past weekend, and it looks like it will cost about $35 to
make one sheet of plywoods worth of tables tops and legs.
Carolyn

That's not a bad price.  Does that make the smaller square table or the
bigger retangle table?  Was that a better quality of plywood top, or about
mid-grade?  Where did you price it, if you don't mind me asking?

Sorry, just went back & read your original post on how many tables it
makes -- Doh!

That is a really good price!  I'm in for building tables.  I just put
a entertainment center together last weekend, so I'm pumped to build
tables.  :)

--Mike.