 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 359
Re: Tables
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2001 00:04:22 GMT

Joel Jacobsen wrote:
Well.. I think I have a hammer... :) I can pound nails and can usually do ok
with a power saw and not come away missing fingers or toes or other
important body parts... As for availability.. It would have to be next
Sunday (16th? or 17th?) or not till October - the 22nd through the 29th is
booked solid for me.

Joel J

I'm not too bad with tools, even tho i don't have a lot.

My schedule is pretty much hit or miss.  best if a date is set and i just come
if i can make it.

--
      David "Scooter" Lukens  O-  dml6@po.cwru.edu   KC8AGZ - Technician
  Remember to always look up at the sky, you never know what may be up there.