 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 358
Re: Tables
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 20:27:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Carolyn Cheney writes:
I'm willing to do the table building after Sept 16.  I priced the lumber at
Sutherlands, which is not where we should buy it (not the greatest quality),
but I figured the prices couldn't be too off, and it was convenient.  The
price is for the thinner plywood.  If anyone wants to offer an opinion as to
it the increased rigidity is worth the extra weight, please do.
So how and when are we going to do this?  Anyone interested please post that
you are, and when you can.

Carolyn Cheney

Well.. I think I have a hammer... :) I can pound nails and can usually do ok
with a power saw and not come away missing fingers or toes or other
important body parts... As for availability.. It would have to be next
Sunday (16th? or 17th?) or not till October - the 22nd through the 29th is
booked solid for me.

Joel J