 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 352
351  |  353
Subject:
Tables
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 20:56:05 GMT

As I promised to at the last meeting, I finally looked up PNLTC’s table
plans and they are very easy looking.  I do have the tools needed to build
them.  I would be interested in some sort of joint building venture.

For each 4x8’ sheet of 3/8’ plywood, one can make 3 square (approx 2.5 ft
x2.5ft) tables and 10 legs, or 1 square table, 1 rectangular table and 10
legs.  In addition to the plywood we will need for the 3 square tables:
5 8 foot 2”x2”s
10 8 foot 1”x2”s
36 2 ¾” screws
60 1” screws
20 2” screws
up to 24 2 ½” long ¼” bolts, each with 2 washers and a wingnut (to bolt legs
on or tables together)
For the 1 square and 1 rectangular table, we would need 1 fewer 1x2s.

So is anyone in Columbus interested?
Carolyn