 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 344
343  |  345
Subject:
Peasant's cottage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 14:49:28 GMT

Since my terrible attempt at making a peasant's cottage [1] for our
Columbus gathering, earlier this month:

I decided to rebuild it, add windows, clean up the color scheme, then create
a 2nd one with a loft & moveable wall to better get at the interior (all of
the picts shown here):

Also, I've included a few picts of my simple, updated Maiden's Cart
(starting here):

and the twins.  :)

--Mike.

[1] Please forgive me if the cottages look similar to other designs.  It was
    my quick, first attempt at making a few houses for a castle village.