 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 302
Re: All's quiet...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 17:51:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Carolyn Cheney writes:
Well, my latest creation has been to rebuild my front porch foundation.  I
tell you, it would have been much more fun using Lego.  Those stone blocks
were heavy, and using mortar between them was far more difficult that just
snapping them together.  And I had to worry about leveling and such.  I
think, when I am done, I am going to build a castle or some building (out of
Lego), just for the contrast.  It will be fun to see the differences.

Carolyn Cheney

Sounds like a lot of work... =/

Building a castle is always good, though!

Joel J