 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 297
Re: All's quiet...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 18:19:31 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Greg Majewski writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Joel Jacobsen writes:
Things got awfully quiet around here. :)

Is anyone working a creation atm?

I'm between creations -- King Leran has decreed a peace time gathering of
all knights and soldiers. And citizens and bad guys and.. well.. everyone.

translation:
I'm sorting out all of my weapons/equipment, knights, soldiers, and
villagers in lieu of starting castle creations.

I didn't realize I had so many castle weapons, and so few actual soldiers...
bah. Ah, well, good shall prevail regardless of numbers! :)

Joel

Cool, I happen to be doing the same thing at the moment. I'm getting an army
together for a medieval Brikwars that my friend and I are cooking up. But I
only have a dozen or so Castle minifigs so I'll have to improvise... I
wonder if he'll let me field a three story tall mechanical spider:
http://www.geocities.com/citrusx__/octopod.JPG

Hehe.... I've debated using my Arach spider mech as a large "forest spider"
in my castle story line.. haven't decided yet but there is a big appeal to
doing that..hmm..

btw that pic doesn't come up. I see you're working on things but in case you
didn't know.. :)

Medieval brick wars, huh.. that almost sounds intriguing.. ;)

So... anyone wanna try to plan another get together in the Cols area over
the next month or so?

Joel J