 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 294
293  |  295
Subject:
All's quiet...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 19:28:41 GMT

Things got awfully quiet around here. :)

Is anyone working a creation atm?

I'm between creations -- King Leran has decreed a peace time gathering of
all knights and soldiers. And citizens and bad guys and.. well.. everyone.

translation:
I'm sorting out all of my weapons/equipment, knights, soldiers, and
villagers in lieu of starting castle creations.

I didn't realize I had so many castle weapons, and so few actual soldiers...
bah. Ah, well, good shall prevail regardless of numbers! :)

Joel