 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 300
Re: All's quiet...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 17:18:06 GMT

In article <GCB6xr.A90@lugnet.com>, "Joel Jacobsen" <jacobsen@oar.net>
wrote:

Got any pics or are you still in design phase?

Still in design phase, and probably going to stay that way for a while.
We're getting ready to buy a house, so I'm trying to avoid spreading my
collection of parts all over the apartment right now. So I don't think
I'll have it ready until next year's Marcon. :-(

--
Mark D. McKean - The Quantum Panda - qpanda@quantumpanda.com