 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 222
221  |  223
Subject:
Soccer Truck at TRU Saturday?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 14:27:58 GMT

Someone (Jorge Rodrigues, I think) mentioned a while back that the soccer
truck will be at the Sawmill Toys R Us on 9/9.  Does anyone know anything more
about it?

Carolyn Cheney