 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 221
Re: We're gonna BrikWar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 14:36:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, John Matthews writes:
Please keep posting when you will be playing.  I was hoping to drop by, but
just got back into town!  I live close to The Soldiery (near the comic book
shop, right?) AND I have a digital camera!  I probably don't have time to
play, but I am interested none the less.
  It turns out that Drew (one of our regulars) has a digital camera.  But,
having another one willing to come would always be welcome.

  We're thinking about convening again in two weeks.  Anyone else interested in
joining us.

  As a side comment, The Soldiery worked out well.  They have fairly large
tables and a significant selection of scenery that can be used.  It made setup
a lot faster.

  I think Drew is planning to do a writeup.  I look forward to it.

        Later,
         Gino A...