 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 219
218  |  220
Subject:
We're gonna BrikWar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 03:24:10 GMT

  We've got a table at The Soldiery from 4-9pm tomorrow (8/15).  Anyone
who wants to join is welcome.

  We want to start gaming by 4:30-5:00.  We'll be playing TL5-6 with a
limit of ~300CP.

  Spectators are also welcome.  Anyone with a digital camera is really welcome.

      Later,
       Gino A...