 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / *66 (-10)
  Re: people i would most like to build with...

(...) stuff. (...) those (...) Michigan can (...) weeks). (...) Would there be any objections to some Ohio folk making the trip North? There are a few of us in Columbus that may be interested. We've previously talked about a similar get together (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: SW at Target

I just happened to stop by Lennox Target after work tonight. Yup, they were all gone already :( John Jorge Rodriguez wrote in message <36f28dff.8625582@lu...et.com>... (...) (26 years ago, 19-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  SW at Target

Went to get my paycheck today and found them at lennox Target. A very small shipment most likely sold out by now. Just a few speeder bikes left. I bought Tie and Ywing, speeder bikes and snowspeeder no x-wing or lanndspeeder in though. I don't know (...) (26 years ago, 19-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Star Wars hits Columbus, OH Meijer stores!

Ah yes, the Sawmill Road Meijer's, I worked there for a year when I went to Ohio State, during 1993-1994. Ah, the memories! :) I hope you enjoy your sets as much as I did! Scott Sanburn (...) (26 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Star Wars hits Columbus, OH Meijer stores!

Not that it means much now, but I picked up the last 2 landspeeders at Zainy Brainy at Easton on Sunday. It was the only SW left, and the nice lady at the counter said that all of the stock was sold in about an hour. Good luck to all who seek SW! (...) (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Star Wars hits Columbus, OH Meijer stores!

I knew it was only a matter of days since our Michigan neighbors to the North got them late last week. Sure enough, Sawmill Rd and Hilliard Rome Meijers got their first shipment today - and I was fortunate enough to make to both store before they (...) (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  going Anaheim on business. What else should I do?

I'm going to LEGOLAND!! The first week it's open! I'm leaving for a conference on March 20th, and I'll have either the 25th or 26th hit the nearest thing to Paradise before I return the 27th. The sad part is that I didn't even plan it this way. The (...) (26 years ago, 27-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  target lego stock

Just got back from work. Lennox Target has some throwbots in. there is a cyberslam set, I went by really fast so I didn't have time to do a thorough inventory. nothing on sale. I saw a tag that had the chopper cop for 57 cents but they were all (...) (26 years ago, 13-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Target

I can use the discount at any Target. Jorge Rodriguez rodriguez.136@osu.edu (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Target

(...) Yes I get a 10% percent discount on the lowest price. (...) No you can't use my ID. i would get fired and then have to kill you. :) actually I could never kill another Lego brother. A Megablock user probably. (...) Jorge Rodriguez (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact