 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 57
Re: Target
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 02:05:38 GMT

On Mon, 8 Feb 1999 20:31:55 GMT, "Michael Huffman"
<mhuffman@mindspring.com> wrote:

Does that mean you'll get a discount on LEGO?  :)  We might have to talk...
there's all those CyberSlam sets in Target up on Sawmill Rd. • Yes I get a 10% percent discount on the lowest price.

... And if you don't mind me using your employee ID, there's a few other
targets I wouldn't mind hitting on my way back to my parents in Dayton.  :)
No you can't use my ID.
i would get fired and then have to kill you. :)
actually I could never kill another Lego brother. A Megablock user
probably.

--Mike.

Jorge Rodriguez
rodriguez.136@osu.edu