 Star Wars / 868
867  |  869
Subject:
SW at Target
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 17:54:53 GMT

Went to get my paycheck today and found them at lennox Target. A very
small shipment most likely sold out by now. Just a few speeder bikes
left. I bought Tie and Ywing, speeder bikes and snowspeeder no x-wing
or lanndspeeder in though. I don't know about the other targets in the
area. I was told we are going to get a big shipment in soon (next week
maybe, don't quote me on that.)
Good luck and may the force be with you. I'm off for a nice week of
spring break with my new toys.
I'll be back in about 10 days.
Good bye
Jorge Rodriguez