 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 205
  Infomal Lego Gathering - Cleveland, OH

Just a last minute note to let everyone know that we are having an infomal gathering at my house in Cleveland tomorrow, Monday, October 1, 2001. The infamous Larry P will be in town and asked if we wanted to get together for general lego silliness, (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Infomal Lego Gathering - Cleveland, OH

(...) I now have Troy's address and phone number... I will call Troy if for some reason I cannot make it but I plan to be there and look forward to it. What are we doing for <mumble, pizza, mumble> dinner? (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Infomal Lego Gathering - Cleveland, OH

(...) Hrm, how about pizza? I'll probably get there around 5:00-5:30, depending on how early I can spring myself from work. Adrian (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Infomal Lego Gathering - Cleveland, OH

(...) My meeting breaks at 5 theoretically but these things sometimes get out early, sometimes late. I am not that far from Troy's as the crow flies but I still wold not plan on my being there much before 6. So no fair ordering pizza before I get (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

Ready to go :) (URL) The rest of the hosue is still a mess, so be prepared! ;) "Troy's Surplus Lego" <legosales@tcphoto.net> wrote in message news:GKHn40.Css@lugnet.com... (...) together (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Infomal Lego Gathering - Cleveland, OH

(...) Ugh. If I had seen this yesterday I would have planned on going to Findlay, OH today rather than tomorrow. I've been wanting to make the drive from Findlay to Cleveland for old times' sake, anyway. Hmmm. Can I do what I need to do in Findlay (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  RE: Infomal Lego Gathering - Cleveland, OH

(...) You can do it! I'm betting we'll be at Troy's house 'til pretty late. The more the merrier... --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Infomal Lego Gathering - Cleveland, OH

(...) Common sense kicked in and I decided not to do it, as is evident by my not having left yet. That's just too much driving for one evening. I'll be passing through Cleveland in November, though. Amy (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

hehehe We're talking about getting together again on Thursday, this time at Adrians house though! Troy "Amy Hughes" <lugnews@public.atreides.org> wrote in message news:GKJM4H.E6s@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Infomal Lego Gathering - Cleveland, OH

Sure, what the heck. It just means I'll have to help the wife clean on Friday for the pending in-laws visit :) Adrian (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Infomal Lego Gathering - Cleveland, OH

(...) This was a lot of fun. Mr. S. S. needs to worry, we cranked out some amazing train cars. I of course made more modest cars but both Bram and Adrian demonstrated their warlike nature with behemoth military cars.. Pics are coming, I think. And (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

Pics and movies: (URL) Surplus Lego" <legosales@tcphoto.net> wrote in message news:GKHn40.Css@lugnet.com... (...) together (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  RE: Infomal Lego Gathering - Cleveland, OH

(...) Warlike nature? I built a stock car[1], for crying out loud! You're the one who kept telling Adrian to build a big gun ;) --Bram 1) Well, a stock car for a three-headed-dog and a rock monster, but a stock car nonetheless. Maybe I'll enter it (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)