 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 218
RE: Infomal Lego Gathering - Cleveland, OH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 04:11:47 GMT

Larry Pieniazek writes:
This was a lot of fun. Mr. S. S. needs to worry, we cranked out
some amazing train cars. I of course made more modest cars but
both Bram and Adrian demonstrated their warlike nature with
behemoth military cars.. Pics are coming, I think.

Warlike nature?  I built a stock car[1], for crying out loud!  You're the
one who kept telling Adrian to build a big gun ;)
--Bram

1) Well, a stock car for a three-headed-dog and a rock monster, but a stock
car nonetheless.  Maybe I'll enter it in LEGO's contest...

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
http://bldesign.org/