 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 205
204  |  206
Subject:
Infomal Lego Gathering - Cleveland, OH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.announce
Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 18:23:50 GMT

Just a last minute note to let everyone know that we are having an infomal
gathering at my house in Cleveland tomorrow, Monday, October 1, 2001.

The infamous Larry P will be in town and asked if we wanted to get together
for general lego silliness, and we are always game up here.

If anyone is interested in coming, e-mail me for the address and phone
number.  We are looking at late afternoon/early evening, around 5:00pm,
depending on everyones work schedules (especially Larry's).

Troy