 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 216
Re: Infomal Lego Gathering - Cleveland, OH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 03:58:59 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, Troy Cefaratti writes:
hehehe

We're talking about getting together again on Thursday, this time at Adrians
house though!

This was a lot of fun. Mr. S. S. needs to worry, we cranked out some amazing
train cars. I of course made more modest cars but both Bram and Adrian
demonstrated their warlike nature with behemoth military cars.. Pics are
coming, I think.

And Troy's stealth car was the most remarkable of all.