 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 215
Re: Infomal Lego Gathering - Cleveland, OH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 03:22:32 GMT

Sure, what the heck.  It just means I'll have to help the wife clean on
Friday for the pending in-laws visit :)

Adrian

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, Troy Cefaratti writes:
hehehe

We're talking about getting together again on Thursday, this time at Adrians
house though!

Troy

"Amy Hughes" <lugnews@public.atreides.org> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, Bram Lambrecht writes:
You can do it!  I'm betting we'll be at Troy's house 'til pretty late.

Common sense kicked in and I decided not to do it, as is evident by my not
having left yet. That's just too much driving for one evening.

I'll be passing through Cleveland in November, though.

Amy