 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 203
Re: Get together?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 03:14:48 GMT

Just to clarify, this would be this coming Monday, correct?

Troy

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
Hey Cleveland area AFOLs... (and fellow travelers)

I will be in the Cleveland area (Solon) next week from Sunday afternoon
through Friday afternoon.

Any chance for a MTW or Th get together? I always love to fest. Flying in • so
won't have many MOCs.

Please post or drop me a line... thanks!