 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 194
Re: Get together?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 19:18:43 GMT

I'd be happy to host something at my house, all we'd have to do is pick a
date.  I'm not sure what day everyone else is available, but my schedule it
pretty flexible.

Troy

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
Hey Cleveland area AFOLs... (and fellow travelers)

I will be in the Cleveland area (Solon) next week from Sunday afternoon
through Friday afternoon.

Any chance for a MTW or Th get together? I always love to fest. Flying in • so
won't have many MOCs.

Please post or drop me a line... thanks!