 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 195
Re: Get together?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 19:53:14 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, Troy Cefaratti writes:
I'd be happy to host something at my house, all we'd have to do is pick a
date.  I'm not sure what day everyone else is available, but my schedule it
pretty flexible.

Troy

Monday or Wednesday would be best for me. I'd just have to dodge work and
stuff, of course.  I'm game, though.

Adrian

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
Hey Cleveland area AFOLs... (and fellow travelers)

I will be in the Cleveland area (Solon) next week from Sunday afternoon
through Friday afternoon.

Any chance for a MTW or Th get together? I always love to fest. Flying in • so
won't have many MOCs.

Please post or drop me a line... thanks!