 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 201
Re: Get together?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 02:37:43 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, Troy Cefaratti writes:
Well, it looks like we'll shoot for monday then.  I work until 3:00, but
with my track record this week, who knows if I'll actually go in or not.

I'll clean up the basement this weekend and get everything ready.

Any idea what we'll be doing?  Building?  Showing MOCs?  Just hanging around
and chatting?

Whatever you want to do, subject of course to allowing me time to brag and
bloviate, of course.

Do we want to eat first, eat in at Troy's or go out?