 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 198
Re: Get together?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 20:43:51 GMT

Well, it looks like we'll shoot for monday then.  I work until 3:00, but
with my track record this week, who knows if I'll actually go in or not.

I'll clean up the basement this weekend and get everything ready.

Any idea what we'll be doing?  Building?  Showing MOCs?  Just hanging around
and chatting?

Troy

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, Troy Cefaratti writes:
I'd be happy to host something at my house, all we'd have to do is pick a
date.  I'm not sure what day everyone else is available, but my schedule • it
pretty flexible.

Awesome.

Flexibility is key. Since this is a client engagement we may be in a "can • we
all go out to dinner on day X" and I won't know for sure till monday, but
that's SOP in this biz. Monday may actually be the best day. Contacting me
on my cell is a good way to go (or if people can mail me their cells...)