 Local / United States / Ohio / 498
Re: Random thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 19:32:29 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Joel Jacobsen writes:
Does anyone know if Jorge is still around town or did he move on to
employment elsewhere after he graduated?

I saw Jorge about a month ago.  He was still in town, working at Target and
looking for a real job.  Maybe we can catch him at work to tell him about
the get-together.  He used to work Sundays, though.

I had intended to sell the monorail when I bought it in that big bunch of
garage sale LEGO, thereby recouping my costs, but Geoff and his friends love
it so much that I can't.  Geoff vetoed every selling every set I proposed,
and I must say I didn't fight too hard.  As I have said, I have a hard time
trading, and Geoff is even worse.

Carolyn