 Local / United States / Ohio / 497
Re: Random thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 03:33:07 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Carolyn Cheney writes:
Ack! Not trains.  I refuse.  They look entirely too addictive and I already
can't satisfy my 'plain' LEGO addiction. Not to mention that I can't afford
to get the bigger house I'd need for trains (I'm already plotting how to get
more LEGO room without my husband noticing as it is.  He'd notice trains).
I did manage to kick my DUPLO train habit a few years back by loaning it to
my sister's little girl. Geoff (now 12 year old) is still in withdrawal.

Hehe.. Well.. it looks like Mike has enough to make up for those of us with
few/none. ;)

I'll admit to owning a airport monorail and an Octan tank car if you don't
squeal on me.

Carolyn

Personally I'd trade my 4565 for  that Monorail any day. I really wanted it
but couldn't afford it when it was out and now it's gone exponentially
beyond the affordable range on eBay.

I must say that I'm looking forward to finally meeting everybody. The third
time's hopefully going to be the charm for me. :)

Does anyone know if Jorge is still around town or did he move on to
employment elsewhere after he graduated?

Joel J