 Local / United States / Ohio / 491
490  |  492
Subject:
Random thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 15:26:15 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Joel Jacobsen writes:

<snipped>

Anything is fine by me... just getting together would be enjoyable. Maybe
keep things more free form this time, and since the group seems to be
getting more active we can discuss plans for future meeting dates/times
and ongoing ideas.

Just a random thought. :)

Here's a random though I had:

   I think there's enough train people in Columbus to start our own train
   group.  As much as I'd like to meet Larry & the three Johns from up north,
   I find it hard to make it up that way.  And with Christmas coming up, I'd
   like to put together a X-mas train with snow scene & find a mall/store in
   town that would let us display it.  That and there are a few toys shows
   in Columbus each year... I'm sure a train show or two... and there's the
   state fair.

   Speaking of fairs, my uncle said someone had a LEGO train display at the
   Franklin County fair... anyone seen it?  Know wanything about it?  Know
   who this person is that had the display?  My uncle said it was a nice
   display with lots of models.  Just curious...

--Mike.