 Local / United States / Ohio / *979 (-10)
  Re: Get together?

Damn, I had meant to list that as an option! Troy "Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message news:MABBIBJJFOJIOHD...wru.edu... (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  RE: Get together?

(...) All of the above? :) --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Get together?

Well, it looks like we'll shoot for monday then. I work until 3:00, but with my track record this week, who knows if I'll actually go in or not. I'll clean up the basement this weekend and get everything ready. Any idea what we'll be doing? (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  RE: Get together?

(...) Of those two, Monday's better for me. I'm done with class at 2:30 on Monday, 5:30 on Wednesday. If necessary, I can be done at 1:30 on Monday... --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Get together?

(...) Awesome. Flexibility is key. Since this is a client engagement we may be in a "can we all go out to dinner on day X" and I won't know for sure till monday, but that's SOP in this biz. Monday may actually be the best day. Contacting me on my (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Get together?

(...) Monday or Wednesday would be best for me. I'd just have to dodge work and stuff, of course. I'm game, though. Adrian (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Get together?

I'd be happy to host something at my house, all we'd have to do is pick a date. I'm not sure what day everyone else is available, but my schedule it pretty flexible. Troy "Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Tables

I am still planning to build tables Sunday Oct 7. This is not set in stone, if anyone is interested but unable to make it then. Also, if anyone wants to come and build tables of their own, I could pick up the materials when I get mine. Carolyn (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Get together?

Hey Cleveland area AFOLs... (and fellow travelers) I will be in the Cleveland area (Solon) next week from Sunday afternoon through Friday afternoon. Any chance for a MTW or Th get together? I always love to fest. Flying in so won't have many MOCs. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Hey! Let's get together!

(...) I can probably provide transport for you Adrian. Although, you better pad the meeting time by an hour or so for me. :-) On a related note. I'm planning to host a BrikWars event in October. We're in the new house and I should have the flooring (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact