 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 192
Re: Hey! Let's get together!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 15:50:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, Adrian Drake writes:
though I don't know for sure when, and probably next weekend (Sept 29-30) my
Jeep will be in the shop so it will be unavailable for me to transport MOC's
  I can probably provide transport for you Adrian.  Although, you better pad
the meeting time by an hour or so for me.  :-)

  On a related note.  I'm planning to host a BrikWars event in October.  We're
in the new house and I should have the flooring in the LEGO room in a week
or so.

  I've been toying with an idea for a BrikWars scenario in a high-rise building.
I was thinking that Troy might be able to provide materials for such a
building.  I'd love to spend this build session putting together a 10 or so
story building which is adequately accessible to BrikWar within.  Thoughts?
Abject refusals from Troy?

      Later,
       Gino A...