 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 190
Re: ROLLCALL! (Re: There are other afols in Syracuse?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 19:43:35 GMT

Hi guys,
sorry, I missed some of those posts directed at me, I was to busy working(
I only have internet access at work) . Its exciting to think that we are all
seemingly interested in congregating sometime in the near future. I live
right in Syracuse on the northside, plus I have a big loft like I said
before. I also have an adorable kitten named Opie who likes to eat tinfoil
and play with legos. I'm thinking of moving back to MA because of the
extreme crappiness of the job market and art scene, plus my best friend
Adrien will be leaving for grad school next year. I've been buying legos
ever since my first job out of high school, and there were a couple of years
where I spent at least twenty% of  my income on Legos. Oh, I'm twentyfour,
and Ive been frequenting lugnet and before that, lego fansites since my
first year of art achool. I'm working on a modular, expandable lego world
that is really too big as it is and kinda makes me want to tear my hair out
everytime I think about moving with it( which I already have, twice) Right
now I'm relaxing from that project a little by making sturdy ball joint
transformers, with throwbot pieces and regular system pieces. the challenge
is to make them transform completely and look fabulous in both modes (not
exactly easy) but it is fun and rewarding. the best one I just finished is a
flying motorcycle with a purple banana seat that changes into a well
articulated biped robot.
  But I still cant shake the feeling that my legos own me and are ruining my
life and monetary goals, like I'm really excited by the new life on mars
sets, but I cant get a single one til after christmas. Sometimes I wish lego
would go out of business and I could stop buying them without missing any
exciting new products.
see-ya
Josh