 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 184
Re: There are other afols in Syracuse?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 20:41:15 GMT

Welcome to the club...lol

My apartment is relatively crammed full of Lego...

               John
             (b-ville)
Sorry, I'm not a native. thats baldwinsville isn't it? Isnt that where the
baldwin bros. are from? I seriously heard that somewhere(work I think)
anyway, Its nice to know there are lego people everywhere, I used to live in
Boston and frequent the construction site, where Todd and many other bigwigs
went often for meetings and stuff, I never really did anything with them or
anything, but it was nice to know I wasnt alone in my obsession. out in new
york state, the only people who are interested in hearing about my legos are
artists and drunk partygoers.
Josh