 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 188
Re: ROLLCALL! (Re: There are other afols in Syracuse?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 01:35:14 GMT

Hi all!  I've been busy (and have no idea why) lately and haven't gotten
around to LUGNET in a few days...

In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, John Robert-Blaze Kanehl writes:
Well Josh, if you like trains there are 2-3 Train creators around here (not
including me, I collect too many themes already...trains would br too much)

It's been awhile since we have done a rollcall in this group...

Here we go:

Name: John
eBay id: johnnyblaze44
Location:  Baldwinsville (10 mins north of Carousel)
Favorite Themes:  Castle (esp. Ninja), Space, SW
Webpages:  Ninjada (Fantasy Castle Epic project)
          SCORCHED-EARTH (Sci-Fi Spy creations)
*  There are links listed in posts to this group

Personal:  I may be leaving Syracuse soon ... job prospects blow here ...
gotta keep moving = )

snip!!
Name: John (the Younger one)
AOLIM id: TJJOHN12
Location:  Pompey (20 miles south of Syr.)
Favorite Themes:  Western(w/o Indians), Town, Space, Pirate
Webpages:  www.geocities.com/tjjohn12
           www.cortland.edu/ace/ace2000/john  (MIRROR SITE)

Personal:  I attend F-P High School down here in Hickville!

Well, let's see, We do have to see each other some time, but I believe we've
already said this a while ago.  Maybe we shouldn't put this meeting off too
much longer, perhaps before X-Mas?  Well, it's nice to know that there are a
few more of us here in Syracuse, and this may account for the empty shelves,
including those 1000 piece buckets, which I have yet to accquire when they
are $15.00...

-John Rudy