 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 186
Re: There are other afols in Syracuse?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 22:09:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, Joshua Cirinna writes:
Welcome to the club...lol

My apartment is relatively crammed full of Lego...

               John
             (b-ville)
Sorry, I'm not a native. thats baldwinsville isn't it? Isnt that where the
baldwin bros. are from? I seriously heard that somewhere(work I think)

I am not a native either....I grew up in Buffalo, but I have lived in
Albany, Rochester, and Poughkeepsie in the past 10 years = )

The Baldwin thing is true... Mrs. Baldwin is on the Landmark Theater board.
(However, since I am consevative, I find it ironic to be living in a town
named after one of the wackiest ultra-liberal families in the US)

( Wayne+Alan aren't natives either)

anyway, Its nice to know there are lego people everywhere, I used to live in
Boston and frequent the construction site,

Wow, I hope to see that store someday...I could use some baseplates+Dacta
roof packs...  I think it's cool they support NELUG, LEGO, et al.

where Todd and many other bigwigs
went often for meetings and stuff, I never really did anything with them or
anything, but it was nice to know I wasnt alone in my obsession. out in new
york state, the only people who are interested in hearing about my legos are
artists and drunk partygoers.
Josh

It's reassuring to know that others are "insane" or "immature" also ...lol

We must know some of the same people = )

Some acquaintences at MacGregor's used to joke about doing after hours at my
apartment and rifling through my Lego bins....frightening thought...

                    John

There have to be more AFOLS here (lurking),  I have posted retail finds and
bargains to LUGNET only to go back hours or a day later and find them
completely gone...there are DEFInITELY a couple eBay power sellers that lurk
here and auction off items discussed here.