 Local / United States / New York / Rochester / 31
Re: Shall We?...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.loc.us.ny.roc, lugnet.loc.us.ny.uti
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 15:52:55 GMT

Ed McGlynn wrote:

Sure thing!  Thanks for the invitation.
I'll probably be done in Billerica in plenty of time to drive down there -
oh man, I'm not looking forward to rush hour on Route 3.

You might luck out - you might end up going against most of the traffic.  Well, it
could happen ;)

Can I park right
on Moody St. or perhaps you can recommend a better place?

Unbelievably, there's plenty of parking.  As you're heading down Moody Street from
Main Street, you can turn left at the light just prior to the Construction Site.
Just past the movie theater and the Retirement home is a free parking lot that has
never ever been full.  Or, alternatively, you can turn right shortly after TCS and
there are a couple other lots, which often (but not always) have some space.
Parking on Moody Street itself is usually pretty scarce, though.  In any case, all
of those lots are pretty well marked with and indicated.

See ya at TCS - I'll try and bring a train MOC too.

Cool -  I'll be bringing some train stuff as well, and hopefully another couple of
pieces.

See you on Tuesday,
-s

Ed

In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, Ed McGlynn writes:
Taunt noted and ignored   :^)

Hi Shaun - seriously, though, thanks for the encouragement!  I've got more
relatives out in MA than I do in CNY anymore myself.  As a matter of fact,
I'll be in Waltham at TCS and Billerica for work next week.

Ed