 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 236
Re: Shall We?...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.loc.us.ny.roc, lugnet.loc.us.ny.uti
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 18:07:07 GMT

Our family would like to get involved too.
My husband was into Mindstorms too. We still have all of his stuff.
--
Nicole widow of
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.

"Dave Amos" <davea21@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, John Barnes writes:
Well, I just came back from Brickfest on Monday, so that presumably
qualifies me as an AFOL and my zip code 13354, (Holland Patent)
which qualifies me as CNY resident so I guess I belong on the roster
here somewhere.

Having watched this space for a while, I do seem to be the only Technic
Mindstorms person around so I don't have quite as much in common as
the rest of you seem to. (Truth is my artistic talents aren't as highly
developed as some, if any of the Brickfest MOCs are anything to go by!
So I'm sticking with my motors and sensors and gear wheels!)

But you may be interested to note that we are starting up a small Lego
related business here in sunny Utica called HiTechnic. Check out our
new website at www.hitechnicstuff.com

I have personally been supplying small quantities of stuff for almost two
years now, so I figured it was time to go legit. Since I have a job, • another
local resident is actually setting up the company and running it.

John Barnes

John,

Though you may not "fit in" with the rest of us, I for one am fasinated • with
mindstorms.  I think that if we get many different people together we can
learn alot about different lego "genres".  Also, I think your store is • neat,
and perhaps it can be to us what The Construction Zone is to NELUG.  Do • you
order pieces from Lego as a certified reseller?

-Dave