 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 231
Re: Shall We?...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.loc.us.ny.roc, lugnet.loc.us.ny.uti
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 14:56:41 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, Dave Amos writes:
All-

Yeah, I think we should go with LUCNY too.  It has a cool look to it.  It
would be great if you could make us a logo, it just seems to solidify our
creation.  :)

Does anyone know how many AFOLS are actually in the area?  I think that if
we started LUCNY, people would come out of the woodwork, you know?  Also,
does anyone have an idea as to how we actually become official?

I will start designing a LUCNY site.  If everone agrees, I can purchase
LUCNY.org and start hosting it on my hosting plan, too.  That is no problem.

-Dave
http://www.bricktannia.com

Have a look at this:
LMKWYT