 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 247
246  |  248
Subject:
All Hands on DECK "Welcome to LUCNY"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.loc.us.ny.roc, lugnet.loc.us.ny.uti
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 22:23:38 GMT

I hear by call our First Pre "LUCNY" meeting to work out some of the details
for establishing ourselves in the community. While theres a chance we can meet
for a real meeting, I'm up for an Email toss around to get the ball rolling....

Here's the TODO list of items that need addressing..

#1 Name:  I think we covered that,  "LUCNY"

#2 Logo: in developement...

#3 Webpage: In the works.... more discussion would be good on this.

#4 Who are we: a little briefing on us

#5 Our Rules:  "steps for success"

#6 How much time can we put in:

#7 Politics... whos gonna hold us together:

#8 Other:

#9 Membership "rollcall"

I will take everyones email I have in my inbox and send out a group email to
everyone I have so far who has expresses interest in LUCNY. Please express your
comments, concerns, and questions and please fill in your responses for the
above 9 items.. I will compile it once I get everyones responses and we can
move forward with the discussion. Sound like a plan? Great, I will have that
group email out by Sat afternoon the lastest.

Wayne