 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 223
222  |  224
Subject:
Shall We?...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.loc.us.ny.roc, lugnet.loc.us.ny.uti
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 19:15:41 GMT

Dear All,
   My thoughts have been garbled these past few days, bear with me.
Having spent the last few days in thought, I think we should plunge forward.
Maybe I've been forced to examine my own mortality, maybe I want to make up
for lost effort, I'm not sure.  All I know is we should meet, or plan to
meet, or something, anything.  This is probobly lonlyness squeeking through now.
   Anyhow, we need to start.  With a little effort on all of our parts, we
could start something.  If this makes any sense, holler.  If not, I'm sorry.
I need confirmation that we (as in CNY) want a LUG.
   Also, while I'm writing, I'll add my prayers to the growing pile for Ken.
May you, Nicole, Krystal, Duane, Eric, and all of your family, find peace.
Grief is a long journey, all the advice I can give is, cry.
   I've rambled enough, I'll shut up now...

-John Rudy
www.geocities.com/tjjohn12