 Local / United States / New York / Rochester / 29
Re: Shall We?...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.loc.us.ny.roc, lugnet.loc.us.ny.uti
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 13:37:34 GMT

Hi Ed,

As a heads-up, we're having a NELUG meeting next week, on the 31st ... we'd
love it if you could make it!  We typically meet at TCS between 6 and 7
(whenever people can make it as they trickle in from work), and then head
across the street to eat at 7:00.  We reserve a large function room there, and
bring MOCs or whatever to display/pass around/show/describe/etc.  Of course,
there's lots of non-LEGO talk too, and having a good time is mandatory.

Any chance you can make it?

-s

In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, Ed McGlynn writes:
Taunt noted and ignored   :^)

Hi Shaun - seriously, though, thanks for the encouragement!  I've got more
relatives out in MA than I do in CNY anymore myself.  As a matter of fact,
I'll be in Waltham at TCS and Billerica for work next week.

Ed