Re: Get together this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 03:16:00 GMT

Frank Filz wrote in message ...

[ ... snipped ... ]

Are we on for Sunday evening? If so, Caribou Coffee at 8 or 9 to whenever
[if they are open that late] sounds good to me. Borders Books would also
work (and might be a little handier for folks coming in from outside of
Cary). I  think they're open until 10:00.

If we're on, I'll bring the nascent Jambalaya Junk Box #3 along.

Frank

I just called Caribou - they are open until 10:00 PM on Sunday evening.

The Borders in Cary (http://www.bordersstores.com/stores/132) is also open
until 10:00 PM.

I don't have a preference, either is about the same driving distance for me.

Borders tends to have more room than Caribou and is right off of Hwy 1/64
near Crossroads Plaza.  It is probably a better  choice.

I could probably be there around 8:30 or so.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh