Re: Get together this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 16:19:50 GMT

James Beerman wrote:

In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Frank Filz writes:
Mike Walsh wrote:

Richard Bryan wrote in message ...
OK... anybody else interested?
rich.

Depending on the time and location I might be able to stop by.  As usual, my
weekends tend to be unpredictable but  I will do my best.  Are you all
looking to get together to swap stuff or just to meet?

I'd love to do some trading as well as showing off MOCs. I'm also
putting together a new Jambalaya Junk Box so I could make that
available.

I might be able to make something later on Sunday.  But a very small might.

Sounds like we have possibility for several people, but not a big crowd,
so my place might work good (since both Mike and James have been there
before, it would probably make it a little easier for them to drop by).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com