Re: Get together this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 22:52:04 GMT

Mike Walsh wrote in message ...

Frank Filz wrote in message <38AC6E7E.773C@mindspring.com>...

[ ... snipped ... ]

at least an hour, longer if people want to meet longer
I can host for say a max of 4 people, but wouldn't be able to host
before noon on Saturday (need time to clean the place enough to be able
to host)

One other possibility for meeting would be something like the Caribou Coffe
near the K-Mart in Cary.  They have quite a few tables and is pretty easy • to
find.  Then no one has to clean up and people could just bring a few things
to share with them.

Are we on for Sunday evening? If so, Caribou Coffee at 8 or 9 to whenever
[if they are open that late] sounds good to me. Borders Books would also
work (and might be a little handier for folks coming in from outside of
Cary). I  think they're open until 10:00.

If we're on, I'll bring the nascent Jambalaya Junk Box #3 along.

Frank