Re: Get together this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 21:56:14 GMT

Mike Walsh wrote:

Frank Filz wrote in message <38AC1FA6.7DE1@mindspring.com>...
James Beerman wrote:

[ ... snipped ... ]

I might be able to make something later on Sunday.  But a very small • might.

Sounds like we have possibility for several people, but not a big crowd,
so my place might work good (since both Mike and James have been there
before, it would probably make it a little easier for them to drop by).

Not to be a stick in the mud, but I am planning to watch the Daytona 500 on
Sunday!  So, if you are planning  to meet on Sunday afternoon, I will be out
of pocket until about 4:00!

Hmm, I presumably have a meeting at 5:00.

Lets try this, everyone, let us know what your available times are,
whether you would be able to host, and how long you would like to commit
to a gathering.

Me:

Friday:   6-whenever
Saturday: all day
Sunday:   2-5

at least an hour, longer if people want to meet longer
I can host for say a max of 4 people, but wouldn't be able to host
before noon on Saturday (need time to clean the place enough to be able
to host)

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com