Re: Get together this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 13:20:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Frank Filz writes:
Mike Walsh wrote:

Richard Bryan wrote in message ...
OK... anybody else interested?
rich.

Depending on the time and location I might be able to stop by.  As usual, my
weekends tend to be unpredictable but  I will do my best.  Are you all
looking to get together to swap stuff or just to meet?

I'd love to do some trading as well as showing off MOCs. I'm also
putting together a new Jambalaya Junk Box so I could make that
available.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com

I might be able to make something later on Sunday.  But a very small might.

Jimmy