Re: NC people
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 23:36:03 GMT

Cary Clark
Live in Chapel Hill
Work at Home
Primarily interested in Trains
... <short digresssion>
A few years ago I decided that Legos were for kids, and I wasn't a kid anymore
and began giving some of my stuff away. Then, about three months ago, I found
Lugnet and got fired up again. Since then I've been buying sets - for parts -
with mad abandon. My wife is worried about becoming a Lego widow, so I try to
make sure I come up from the basement now and then.

Now I'm trying to figure out what I missed in Legos in the last 10 years -- and
trying to catch up. Fortunately, I like sorting.
</short digression>

Mike Walsh wrote:

A roll call would be a good idea and it should probably be it's own thread.