Re: NC people - Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 14:50:57 GMT

Name:  Mike Walsh
Live:  Cary
Work:  Research Triangle Park (near the DoubleTree @ I-40 and Hwy. 55)
Interests:  Train, Town, Model Team in that order.  I also have a few Pirate
Ships.  Everything else I buy is pretty much for parts.  Other interests -
finding good deals, making trades, etc. aka LEGO bartering.

I am also working to get a local Users group off the ground.  I have
registered a domain name (www.nclug.net) and have been working with the New
Hope Valley RailRoad in hopes to set up a train display when they run their
real train.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com